Mid-Missouri Family Calendar

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Calendar Updates

While I've been remiss about updating the calendar for the last few months, I've recently updated and WOW what an incredible number of things to do this summer with the kiddos!

As you'll see, I've added the city/town to each title listing since my calendar is for the Mid-Missouri region. That way you'll know where a particular activity is and open for more details if you're interested, rather than open it and see it's too far for your liking.

The calendar includes listings from all around the region - Columbia, Jeff City, Booneville, Fulton, Kingdom City, Moberly and more! If you have an event or activity that's coming up, email me and I'll add it to the calendar.

Additions to the calendar are not contingent upon sponsorship of this site or payment for placement. Listings are free - however, they are subject to review and I include only those that are appropriate for families with children.

Have a great summer everyone!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I am so glad you're back! Your calendar rocks!!!